Shahid Kapur said: "Nobody is perfect, including me. I have to learn a lot. I do not think I will be able to act like my father (Pankaj Kapur), who has acted in different roles in movies such as Maqbool, Karam Chand and Office Office, because he is a great actor."
Shahid spoke about the role he role he plays in Mausam, in which he plays an Air Force officer. During the interview, Shahid sometimes spoke about his dog named Castle and told City Bhaskar that why he stayed awake at times until 3 am.
Shahid, who calls himself a difficult person, is quite simple in real life.
Shahid says: "Mausam has all seasons of love. It is quite similar to Laila Majnu, Titanic and Soni Mahiwal, and I am sure that audience will feel like falling in love after watching Mausam.
Sonam Kapoor spoke about her relationship with Shahid Kapur and her father Anil Kapoor.
Does Anil Kapoor remark on your work?
Yes, he is always judging my acting performances.
Will we get to see you in a dance-oriented role?
I do not know why directors do not give me a chance to show my dancing ability. I want to dance in my movies, but after 'Delhi-6', I have not got the chance.
What is your dream role?
The one that was played by Waheeda Rehman in 'Guide'.
Shahid has been linked with many actresses, such as Bipasha Basu, Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, in the past. Why do you think he has been linked with so many actresses?
No one has linked me with Shahid, which means it is not Shahid's mistake, but it's the actresses' mistake.
Which is favourite Anil Kapoor movie?
I like Mr. India and Slumdog Millionaire.
No comments:
Post a Comment